Monday, October 13, 2008

Sunset Hills Ward, Apple Valley Stake, California

This is the first entry into this historical blog. So, if you are very new to the concept of "blogging" or even if you are an experienced reader of blogs, you should know that the entries on the END of the blog were the FIRST ones posted.

I have been called to be Ward Historian for the Sunset Hills Ward. This is a new calling for me. I do not know exactly what it entails, but I am going to try to magnify this calling to the best of my ability.

I also promise to only enter facts into this site. Therefore, at the moment it is pretty empty. Because here is what I know.

Sunset Hills Ward was created.

The first bishop was William Delatore. I do not have a photo, but here is an artist's rendition of him and his lovely wife Jennifer.








I need more photos, information, happening, and items--more history--for this blog. Thank you for all contributions.

2 comments:

Simonds Family said...

I can't believe Sunset Hills Ward has a blog! Fantastic! I miss Sunset Hills Ward!

-Deborah Simonds (formerly Goodwin)

The Sunset Hills Ward Historical Blog said...

Sorry it took me so long to approve your post, Deborah.